Hello from your colleagues in CIT! Below you’ll find resources to help with finals and grading. If you need help with instructional technology, including assistance with your exam and grading setup, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Exams and Grading:
- Testing Tips for Instructors, including ways to avoid common issues
- Add Accommodations to a Blackboard Test, to allow extended time or other accommodations
- Testing Tips for Students, including setup and tech guidance
- Grading in Blackboard, including downloading and managing submissions and grades
- Grade Reporting at UA to import grades into myBama, locate last activity dates, and review Registrar information. Final grades are due Tuesday, Dec 13, by 11:59 PM.
Explore Blackboard Ultra
Curious about Blackboard Ultra Course View? Learn about UA’s Ultra pilot and request a practice course: Ultra Course Pilot Information.