- April 12th, 2021
- in Announcements
University of Alabama has a Gradescope license available for all faculty to use and is integrated with Blackboard Learn. If you aren’t yet using Gradescope to collect and grade assessments, we invite you to try it out in your courses.
Gradescope recently hosted its Gradescope User Summit. Instructors presented on a variety of topics including:
- Building community in online classes
- Gradescope in large courses
- Tracking learning outcomes with tags in Gradescope
- Student-centered active learning strategies
- Maintaining integrity in assessment
- Gradescope for digital assessment
To learn more about how you can use Gradescope with your existing assignments, sign up for a Get Started with Gradescope Workshop.