Respondus 4.0 Campus-Wide Reactivation
- July 25th, 2023
- in Announcements
Each year we provide a new “activation password” that can be used to reactivate a copy of Respondus 4.0 that was previously installed or to install a new copy of the software.
- New installations of Respondus 4.0 can begin using this password information immediately.
- Current users may be prompted to enter the new password upon software startup.
The password is included in the instructions to install and download the Respondus 4 campus-wide software in the software catalog.
- Navigate to the OIT Software Catalog in your web browser.
- Click on Download Respondus and enter your myBama username and password.
- Select the link Instructions to Download and Install Respondus 4 to view or download instructions and the activation password.
If you have any trouble accessing this file, or any questions about Respondus 4, please contact CIT through our support portal.