RESOLVED – Known Issue: Turnitin Error Message from Grade Center
- January 7th, 2022
- in Known Issues
Update 02/11/2022 10 a.m.: CIT has resolved this issue. Users may need to clear cache and cookies to apply the change. If the issue persists, contact email@example.com.
Instructors may receive an error message (filesys.err.dir.attempt) when attempting to view Turnitin submissions from the Grade Center. Until this issue is resolved, papers can be viewed in the Turnitin tool available under Course Tools.
- Within the course, go to Control Panel > Course Tools
- Scroll down to Turnitin Assignments
- Select it to see a list of all the Assignments
- Select a Turnitin Assignment to access the Assignment Inbox for Turnitin
- From here, you will be able to view the student submissions