Tips for Participating in Session
- Find a comfortable place with no distractions.
- Use the Audio Setup Wizard to ensure that the audio is working correctly prior to your session.
- Be sure to join the session 5-10 minutes prior to the start.
- Set your connection speed to the Internet.
- Use the Audio Setup Wizard to test your microphone and speakers.
- Participate in the session by responding to polls and providing feedback to the moderator.
- Raise your hand when you have a question or comment.
- Remember that running other applications on your computer can slow your connection to the session.
Participant’s User Interface