How to Add a Flipgrid to Your Blackboard Course
To embed a Flipgrid into your Blackboard course, follow these steps:
- Create the assignment in Flipgrid.
- Click Share and copy the Embed code.
- In your Blackboard course, create an item.
- Click the HTML icon and paste the code copied from Flipgrid
- Students will first see the Join the Discussion screen. All students, faculty, and staff have an account and can participate through the Join with Microsoft button and using their official @ua.edu or @crimson.ua.edu email address.
- Once logged in, the Flipgrid will appear.
- Students can scroll down on the embedded content and click the red Record a Response icon to record a response right from Blackboard! Moderated videos will be hidden until approved by the instructor.