The University of Alabama’ s LMS Content Retention Policy indicates that Blackboard courses are subject to removal from the system two (2) years following the end of the semester in which they are taught. To ensure you have access to your work in the future, you can download your submissions from Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard and go to the course from which you would like to retrieve your work.
- Click on the My Grades link in the Course Menu.
- Click on the name of the assignment you wish to save.
- The Review Submission History window will open. Click the download icon and choose a location to save the file.
- Repeat this process for other assignments.
- Currently, Box View does not allow for the saving of documents that include instructor comments. Comments must be viewed with Blackboard.