Zoom is not integrated with Blackboard Learn, but a link to a Zoom meeting can be shared with students in Blackboard Learn. To get the link, start by logging into Zoom.us.
Instructors must request a Zoom account from the UA System Office. See OIT’s website for more information on Zoom and how to get an account.
- From the Meetings page of the Zoom web portal, click on the topic of your meeting. If you have not created a meeting yet, see tutorials from Zoom support.
- This opens the details for your meeting. Under Invite Attendees you’ll see the link for your meeting. Highlight and copy the link.
- Log in to your course in Blackboard Learn and navigate to the Content Area in which you want to share your Zoom Meeting link.
- Click Build Content and select Web Link from the dropdown.
- Fill in the Name Field with the name of your web link.
- Paste the URL to your Zoom meeting in the URL field.
- Add some descriptive text, such as when the session will be, in the Description field.
- Click Submit.
- The link will appear in the Content Area.