Collaborate Ultra is a new experience of our web conferencing tool used for online collaboration and real-time lecture delivery.
Enable Collaborate Ultra in a Blackboard Course
- On the Course Management menu, click Customization.
- Click Tool Availability.
- Scroll down the list, and select the first check box for Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Click Submit. This makes Blackboard Collaborate Ultra available for your course.
Add Collaborate Ultra to the Course Menu
After you make Blackboard Collaborate Ultra available in your course, instructors should also make it available on the Course Menu.
- Click on the plus sign in the top left corner of your course menu.
- Select Tool Link from the dropdown menu. Enter a name for the link, then select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra from the Type dropdown menu. Check the box to make the link available to students.
- The new tool link will appear at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the screen.